The Essence of the Hill Country is the only way to describe Rio Ancho Ranch. The Ranch is truly setting the new standard of quality living for other subdivisions to follow. Rolling hills, hill country views, abundant wildlife, gorgeous river frontage and a private community center adorn this hill country paradise. These are all desirable features we designed into Rio Ancho Ranch when created the master design. In developing the ranch we strived to keep the aesthetic character of nature. Our original vision for the ranch is now evident as the ranch is growing and new roads are being built and many magnificent homes are under construction. Bring your kids to swim or fish in the crystal clear waters of the San Gabriel River. Or enjoy a few of the amenities which include a community swimming pool, basketball court, and playgrounds. We wrote quality deed restrictions to protect your investment.
Rio Ancho Ranch is conveniently located near exceptional recreational activities with everything from playing on the nearby Highland Lakes to enjoying one of the many golf courses in the area. 183 A and Ronald Reagan Boulevard are just minutes away giving you easy access to Georgetown, Round Rock, and North Austin employers and shopping.
Call now to schedule your private tour with our team who designed and created this hill country master piece.
DIRECTIONS (click here for large view)
PLAT MAP (click here for a print version)
DEED RESTRICTIONS (click here for a copy of the recorded documents)
- New site built single family residential use only
- 2200 sq. ft. minimum living area required (heated and cooled area)
- 550 sq. ft. minimum garage (can be attached or detached)
- 75% masonry requirement
- Roofs must be 30 year composite shingle or better
- Concrete or brick paved driveways with connecting sidewalks to each lot
- All underground utilities throughout subdivision including connection to house
- All boats, trailers, recreational vehicles, lawn equipment, etc. must be screened from view
- Fencing may include iron, masonry and vinyl.
- Front and side yards must meet landscape requirements prior to occupancy
- In-ground pools only (no temporary or above ground pools allowed)
- Mandatory HOA in place to strictly enforce deed restrictions